Are you looking for insight into the latest Christmas toy gift trends for this year? It’s no secret that kids seem to wait the same types of gifts from year after year. There are several things that could motivate them to want a particular gift. These include:
- Whether or not a friend has the same toy, and they want it, as well.
- If they saw a commercial or other advertisements.
- They simply know that the toy they want is something they’ll really enjoy.
Either way, most kids have a clear idea of what they want for Christmas. Remember that scene in A Christmas Story where Ralphie expressed his desire to won a certain type of toy gun? The movie pretty much centered around this obsession, and there was a touching moment when he thought that he opened all his gifts – and he actually didn’t receive the gun. His disappointment was heat-wrenching! Of course, in his case, it all worked out in the end.
If you’re wondering as to which toys make excellent gifts, you can start by knowing the trends. These gifts are classically popular and are always a hit on Christmas day. Here are some ideas:
- Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar
- Hasbro Pie Face Game
- Elf on a Shelf – A Christmas Tradition
- Scientific Explorer – My First Mind Blowing Science Explorer Kit
- Melissa & Doug Let’s Play House Kit
- Lego Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster Building Kit
- Cozmo – Real-Life Robot
- Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Musical Dancing Palace
- Little Live Pets Snuggles Puppy Playset
- Paw Patrol, Lights and Sounds Air Patroller Plane
As you can see, these popular toys are great for different age groups and interests. It all depends on what types of toys the child enjoys. The choices listed above are currently some of the hottest toy trends!