Mulled Wine Recipe

In Germany it’s called Gluhwein. Here in the United States it’s called Mulled Wine. No matter where you drink it or what you call it, I look at it as one of the biggest delights of the Christmas season.One sip instantly takes me back to the Christmas markets in Germany. I enjoy making some each year while I trim the Christmas tree.

This recipe, by the way, is fantastic! At the markets they would often finish off the mulled wine with spiced rum or Amaretto. This recipe uses spiced rum and is amazing.